Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone on two different itunes

Default Iphone on two different itunes
    Need help figuring out how Iam going to do this. I have an iphone 3g running 3.1.2(7D11) carrier 5.5 and firmware 5.11.7. that version of itunes is on the laptop which i currently use to sync.

Now im getting the new iphone and the ipad shortly. How/what do i download to get if possible all 3 items synced on the new desktop without losing the unlock/jb on the 3g?

Not sure if that makes any sense.

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dashercsm View Post
    Need help figuring out how Iam going to do this. I have an iphone 3g running 3.1.2(7D11) carrier 5.5 and firmware 5.11.7. that version of itunes is on the laptop which i currently use to sync.

Now im getting the new iphone and the ipad shortly. How/what do i download to get if possible all 3 items synced on the new desktop without losing the unlock/jb on the 3g?

Just update to Itunes 9.2 as you will need it for the new Iphone 4.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dashercsm View Post

You can sync the your current iPhone to ur desktop and u wont lose ur unlock or jailbreak. Just dont update your firmware if it ask u to update. As far as transferring ur music and etc., u will lose all of that on ur iPhone unless u have the same music in iTunes on ur desktop when it resyncs. When U get ur new iphone/ipad just sync as normal.