+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple only ships iPhone to billing address problem?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
When I preordered from Apple.com I was disappointed to find they would only ship to the AT&T billing address, my home. Even the customer service guy at Apple said it
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Default Apple only ships iPhone to billing address problem?
    When I preordered from Apple.com I was disappointed to find they would only ship to the AT&T billing address, my home. Even the customer service guy at Apple said it had to ship to the billing address. I thought I was going to be able to have it shipped to my work and it turns out you can. Just sign into your account on Apple.com and edit the shipping address. After I did that I called back to Apple to verify it would ship to my work and she said it would.

Basically wanted to let anyone know who wanted to have it ship to their work and not their home that it is possible cause I didn't know until today.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ianbroste For This Useful Post:

bftiedt (06-17-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i seen that on the apple site last night and almost changed mine but then with all the problems with the pre orders being canceled i changed my mind. I will log back into my apple account and change mine now that its been confirmed it will work.