Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple store reservation

Default Apple store reservation
    So I didn't get to pre-order the phone online but I got a reservation instead. Since the demand for the iPhone 4 is ridiculous and they'll only have a certain number in stock at the apple store you think they'll keep my reservation or would I have to stand out in line for first come first serve.

Anyone have an idea?

i did ship to home for 24th so not 100% sure ,

but i thought as long as you reserved it and show up any point during the first day you are guarenteed.

Who knows tho if they have stock issue.

Green Apple
    Thanks

As long as you show up that day before closing time, the phone is yours. I did the same thing. I live close to an Apple Store and I would rather pick it up in person.

They are accommodating all the reservation lines first before walk ins. So you're good!

There will be two lines, one for reservations and one for walk ins. The reserve line get theirs first then the walk in line get to purchase theirs at a first come first serve basis. Make sure you call your local apple store and make sure your reservation is on their store list and also have your confirmation email with you either a printed or digital copy just in case. I took a screen shot of my reserve confirmation page of apples website and saved it to the ipads camera roll. When I go in I will have my email and screen ready just in case lol. Also you can download the Apple Store app from the app store and log in and pick your store location. After you are logged in click on "reservations" tab and you should see your reservation. If so you're good to go. Just gotta wait 7 more days and wait in line. Lol

So should I even worry about standing in Line for hours before the store opens if I have it reserved? or Just do it anyways and watch mass chaos happen around 5-7am and not leave the store till around 9am because of the chaos lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

I went to the apple store yesterday and they told me there will be 2 separate lines. One for reserved iphones and the other for first come first served. I was also told that those with reservation need to get their iphone on June 24th and all reserved iphones that are not picked up by the end of June 24th will then go up for grabs for first come first served on June 25th.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

ya last year they had two lines
    one for pickup and one for people who just showed up

of course the 3gs did not have big lines
    iphone 4 will be big