Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: For those who ordered the 4th via at&t online

Default For those who ordered the 4th via at&t online
    Please post the following...

1) Model: (16,32, etc)
    2) Time of day: (please include time zone)
    3) Events that occured: (did you get an online confirmation?, did you get an email confirmation?, did your account get charged?)

I think it'd be interesting to compile all this info in once place and look for a pattern to help figure out who may see their phone on the 24th and who wont.

3:00am pst
    no conformation online but account was charged. Called AT&T at 8:30am pst and was told won't get conformation from between 24-48 hrs later. But on the reverse hand, my order was confirmed by them and they will give me a call back Thursday to check that it went through.

4:00 AM EST
    Got confirmation e-mail and my account was charged

---------------------------------
    War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

1) Model: Black 16GB, two of the,
    2) Time of day: 5:30pm central
    3) Events that occurred: The order went through and I have order numbers, but they haven't charged me and no confirm emails.

1) 16
    2) 8:30AM CST
    3) First time it lagged out during process, second time made it to page confirmation with order #

Two $1.00 charges from my bank account????

No confirmation email.

I forgot to do mine lol.

1) 16gb
    2) 12:20 cst
    3) Got order num, no email, no charge

Looks like theres a cut off as everyone is saying but I made it before 1 and still didnt get the email or charge. Thus nothing is for sure.

Green Apple
    Thanks

1. 16GB
    2. 11:30am CDT
    3. confirmation printed out and email received cc not charged as of now

update at 6:12pm 6/17/2010

I also ordered through the Premiere site - don't know if that makes a difference. also before ordering when i checked my upgrade status is said there was an $18 fee but nowhere during the upgrade or til now do i see that charge being applied. no complaining, hope they waived it.

my cc now shows a $212 ($199 + tax) charge pending.
    Last edited by sstroud; 06-17-2010 at 06:16 PM. Reason: add information

1. 32gb black
    2. 7:30 AM
    3. order numbers.

iPhone? More like MyPhone one_crazy_dude's Avatar
    Thanks

1: 16gb
    2: 6 am eastern time
    3: charged,order #, no email

8:15am EDT
    32G
    Received confirmation email at 8:20am EDT. Checked my order status tonite, 9:00pm EDT and it now indicates "order received" and "processing".

One thing, I used AT&T Premier (business customer) as I have a corporate discount plan attached to my contract.
    Last edited by bbmitch; 06-15-2010 at 08:32 PM. Reason: typos
    "For as long as but one hundred of us remain alive, we will never on any conditions submit to the domination of the English. It is not for glory nor riches, nor honours that we fight, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life." - Declaration of Arbroath - 1320

My order now also says "processing". Better than "back ordered" I suppose.

*EDIT: Just check my bank account and it seems I have been charged. Im feeling better about june 24.

1. 16g
    2. 3:00 pm est
    3. Conf #, charged, no email

1) Model: 32GB
    2) Time of day: 4:09AM CST on June 15
    3) Events that occurred: got online confirmation and email confirmation instantly after
    My account was charged for $0, $1, and $ 535.18 ($499 iPhone 32GB early upgrade)
    ATT order status is at 'Processing'. I ordered through ATT Premier web site.
    Last edited by iRebound; 06-16-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Any emails? I have yet to receive the AT&T email, and when I go to "check order status" my comfirmation number does not come up. I haven't been charge for it either.

1)16GB
    2)6:30am Central time
    3)received confirmation email minutes after order. no charge on CC but did receive an email to authorize a transaction from AT&T. So they did place a hold on the card for the amount. I was told I wouldn't be charged until shipped.

Ok Does anyone have a status of "Shipped"? Mine still says in progress. I eventually did get an email confirming my order. But I dont know about thursday...