Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 1,001 to 1,008 of 1008

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official iOS 4.0 Compatibility List!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ins0mniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone please confirm if ActionMenu is working properly on 4.3 yet?

OpenNotifier causes too many problems on my 4.1 3GS - is there any other 4.x status bar notifier out there?

Does anyone know if iOverClock works for 3GS 4.1?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ins0mniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I just spent all night upgrading to 4.3.1, jailbreaking and going through and installing all my cydia packages one by one. Not a single problem with anything except for ActionMenu... Can't believe how much I miss it.. Supposedly an update is in the works though (being released same time as Celeste given the dependency).

I love that fresh fast jailbreak feeling (won't last for long )

SBSettings AutoLock Toggle is working for me...
    I am on Verizon iPhone 4, firmware 4.2.6

When did MCleaner start working? Cause I installed it a few weeks ago (Firmware 4.2.6 on Verizon's iPhone 4), and it would install just fine, set up blocked numbers just fine....but when ending a call (either call out or called in), it freezes the phone and after a few minutes the phone would reboot.....

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Useful list. A bit lame that there is no warning about these issues on cydia though. Tried twice to install StatusNotifier, got the "safe mode" and Cydia disappeared!! Got it sorted finally but seriously, Cydia needs to have a warning.

Rolling Fall is Free Now (From Oct.21 to Oct.23)!
    Since Rolling Fall published since a lot of people like to download. Many people go through va
    rious ways to work hard to get our game, such as giveaway/paid for free/paid to free/ free a day, etc.
    Last month we held “free for a limit time” campaign, after the campaign someone leave comment or send mail for us to complain that why did you not inform me? Now I want here to say sorry. But now you don’t miss again. Now Rolling Fall is free again! Is this Friday!
    Rolling Fall will going free for a limit time Now!!!!!! If you want to get it, please Looking for us in the itunes now!
    Below is Rolling Fall Description:
    Zombies are scattered around every corner of the city. You must perfectly set traps to wipe them out. Now send the zombies to hell.

Rolling Fall is a puzzle game with 80 levels of 4 scenes. With relaxing music and the shrill cries of zombies, employ your techniques and strategies to unlock the levels to the end.

Iron balls, wooden boxes, and battens are used as traps. Slash the shackles, to loose the traps, thus give the zombies a lethal hit.

Only take into consideration physic characters like gravity and friction can you give the zombies the greatest hit, otherwise, you will miss the target. The greater the hit is, the higher you will score.

Now that the touch zombies haunt only at night, you have limited time and traps, you have to make use of the fewest traps to crush the zombies with the greatest strength at the shortest time, so as to get the highest score.

Challenge your techniques with perfect physic performance.
    Unlock levels with various strategies, testing your mind.
    You will be exhilarated by the zombies’ droll facial expressions and their shrill cries when crushed.
    There is a game center where you can compete against other players to decide the highest score.

The below is our game information:
    [Game Name]: Rolling Fall
    [itunes Link]: App Store - Rolling Fall
    [Website]: Rolling Fall
    [Support]: iPad / iPod touch / iPhone

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051