Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official iOS 4.0 Compatibility List!

cydget needs an update
    Last edited by dylan17; 08-31-2010 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    Volume boost now ios4 compatable

Iphone4, I have volume boost installed, and notice absolutely no difference. Any1 know if that's 4 the overall volume, or jus certain apps? Also, anyword on dtunes?

Quote Originally Posted by IFlAW4g View Post
    Iphone4, I have volume boost installed, and notice absolutely no difference. Any1 know if that's 4 the overall volume, or jus certain apps? Also, anyword on dtunes?
    Don't know if it does the same as Volume Slider (for SBS) - but that works fine.

QUICKLOCK also works just fine, as long as you disable it under Mobile Substrates.

SBSettings' AutoLock toggle has been working for me lately on my iPhone4. SO convenient w/ OpenSSH.

Now someone just needs to create a tweak that will toggle off SSH after a certain amount of time so I don't forget and drain my battery.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJournee View Post
    MXtube isn't working for me. You said that it's working for iOS 4.0, but hasn't been working for me. Do I have to install something or reboot the ipod touch? Thanks!
    Working on ipod touch version 4.0.1 for me

Quote Originally Posted by sucramekol View Post
    any updates on the list? seeing to which it was last updated in July ... and its is coming september ... flipping thru the posts ... seems alot of the apps are working fine now ... too much to search tho ...
    Agree. Could n0oneimportant or an almighty moderator update the root post? Especially since the iPT4 is coming out this month in Sept and will launch with a ios4 FW. (Though, it probably will take several months to JB, but still, an updated version of this list whenever iPT4 will be JB shall be quite important!)

Are there any JB apps that allow 3rd-party AV-Out cables? ATM, I have found none. Or at least a hack similar to the iapd hack (search "iapd iphone hack" in youtube).

Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread!

Thanks

I just wanted to add, in case no one else does, that AdBlock DOES work on the iPhone 4 running iOS 4.01. While the *icon* for it shows up, it only lets you run the *app* once, and then it crashes thereafter. HOWEVER, using the SBsettings TOGGLE for AdBlock, ads [b]will not show up[/u] if the AdBlock toggle is set to ON (and conversely, Ads DO show up if the AdBlock toggle is set to OFF.)

So it should at LEAST be changed to "partial" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamkis View Post
    Agree. Could n0oneimportant or an almighty moderator update the root post? Especially since the iPT4 is coming out this month in Sept and will launch with a ios4 FW. (Though, it probably will take several months to JB, but still, an updated version of this list whenever iPT4 will be JB shall be quite important!)

Are there any JB apps that allow 3rd-party AV-Out cables? ATM, I have found none. Or at least a hack similar to the iapd hack (search "iapd iphone hack" in youtube).

Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread!
    Geez, did you even LOOK in Cydia?

YES, it's available, it's still Resupported (as it was called for OS 3.x), but it's been updated for iOS 4, and called Resupported4.
    Last edited by hfelsh; 09-07-2010 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone risingkazuya05's Avatar
    Thanks

Yourtube 2 has been updated for ios4. Lots of bugs, including the send to ipod button not working, Deleted videos not deleting (still showing up after respring/reboot), Downloaded videos disappearing from downloads tab after reboot also but is still accessible via SSH/iFile, 720p vid quality not playing within youtube but is fine once on ipod app, error messages when playing diff quality vids that were downloaded. Hopefully they fix all these bugs ASAP as 5 dollars for an updated app is a little too much when all these problems are present. and for all the wise-a$$eS out there i've done everything, uninstalling yourtube (the 3.x version), reinstalling Yourtube2 after reboots/respring, deleting old folders from prev install via SSH, and ultimately failing still after restoring iphone and setting up as new. Did this both on my 3GS and iphone 4. PLEASE FIX ASAP!
    Ninjas?!?!...They all learned from ME!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to risingkazuya05 For This Useful Post:

area51crypto (09-08-2010)

agree OP needs update..
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

Any news on when FiveRows is gonna be updated?

Quote Originally Posted by lastactionhero View Post
    Any news on when FiveRows is gonna be updated?
    Iconoclasm with 5x5 and Shrink work fine for me.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Any chance of an update for iOS4.1? Activator doesn't work :-( other than that most is ok! But I don't have any apps that rely on activator ofc.

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Guess n00neimportant has abandoned this theme. Too bad, was useful while it lasted.

Green Apple
    Thanks

He has been busy lately. If you follow him on twitter you would know he has a list he will post. Give the guy a break.

Quote Originally Posted by whsnnnd View Post
    Guess n00neimportant has abandoned this theme. Too bad, was useful while it lasted.
    I had a draft for a revision written up and ready to post, but my phone died so I couldn't tether and post it, then I accidentally closed the tab and got pissed off and didn't redo it =[

I'll update the list for you tonight, sweetheart. Trust me, I've been working on some stuff lately that might eventually blow your mind =]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to n00neimp0rtant For This Useful Post:

risingkazuya05 (09-15-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone risingkazuya05's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks for the update, nOOne. Looking forward to the stuff that you mentioned that'll "blow our minds"
    Ninjas?!?!...They all learned from ME!!!

mxtube is updated and works.

Safari Download Plugin, and by extension, dTunes, are not working on my iPhone 3G running iOS 4.1. I cannot get to the page where it asks if you would like to save or stream, it just automatically streams, so the plugin is basically doing nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Is this list up to date?

Im using both Infinidock and Infiniboard and they work fine.

Im was looking to see if Cydget is working for IOS4.

Can someone please update the OP?

@ n00neimp0rtant… I just wanted to say thank you…it’s a very great and informative thread for people like me who are new to iOS 4.0. Keep up the good work …

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast