Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official iOS 4.0 Compatibility List!

Green Apple
    Thanks

hey guys,

this apps work/don't work on my phone (the most used by me)

iBlacklist, can't get the Statusbarsymbol, but iBlacklist shows a message if u want to toggle it on. otherwise, everything is fine on iBlacklist.

MobileTerminal crashes when starting it.

Activator, installed with LockInfo, I don't use it really.
    MakeItMine, like the first page says, shows the name even if there is no network
    WinterBoard, some themes are not shown correctly (Evolution OS3 f.e.)
    ******* for OS 4.0, works fine, installed for Install... - also works fine

if any one can help me, write me a PM please

OpenSSH, I can't get an access to the iPhone folders, can anyone help me?

Oh yeah and ifile has bin updated like 2 days ago and now works with 4.0

Thanks

Quickreply is now working with an update that was released a couple hours ago. Mobileterminal is working with the unofficial release 426 that has to be installed manually. 3GS with a pawnage tool custom firmware

Just installed QuickReply and it has sorta broken my phone... 3GS 3.1.2 - crash on ALL application close

[UPDATE] Uninstalled and phone is back to 100% - dev put up warning not to install 1.6.1 update
    Last edited by klouud; 06-30-2010 at 05:01 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I have an issue with LockInfo: before, when syncing with iTunes, the "Sync in Progress" message would appear on the device instead of LockInfo on the lockscreen, or sometimes, the SiP message would push LockInfo down (this seldom happened). Now, LockInfo completely blocks it out.

Thanks

Odd.... It's the 1.6.1 update for quickreply that got it working properly on ios 4 for me

Hey everyone it's me, I'll be updating to 4.0 sometime soon (if not within 24 hours, then definitely over the weekend). Most of my "necessary" packages appear to at least have partial compatibility, and there are some extensions that are not on the list but I would like to test out.

REQUEST: There is a new package in Cydia that wanted to install with MyWi, but only on 4.0 called "IntelliStatusBarIcons." I'm not sure exactly what it is or does, but it appears to be some sort of "compatibility bridge" for the issues with status bar icons we've been having on 4.0. I would appreciate it if I could get some more info on this package.

Click here to see the package info page, or if you're reading this on your iPhone, tap here to open the package page and install in Cydia right now.

My information, where I have something to add:

Cydia: no crashes at all

MobileTerminal: crashes on startup

SBOrganizer: crashes on startup

CallMe: icons with no pictures, but even respring didn't fix it for me

Chronus: working, but unfortunately the developer doesn't answer any requests to transfer license over to a new phone -> can't use it anymore (Apple replaced my 3GS)

iFile: has been updated, seems to work fine

Scrobbl: works, except for the missing status bar icon

SBSettings Tether Toggle (NOT SBSettings TetherING Toggle) by Ryan Petrich: always immediately crashes into Safe Mode, had to uninstall

SBSettings TetherING Toggle by Filipe Pina: OK

SBSettings: some activation issues, no problem w/ brightness adjustment, but the "More" App crashes to HomeScreen when "enumerating applications" for "dock applications" or "hide icons", as well as when opening "App Folders". Crashes into safe mode when using the "Lock" option in the "Power" menu (the others work). The location trigger didn't always display the correct status, but after a few triggers seems fine now.

HapticPro SBSettings Toggle: OK

SpringLocker: no effect at all

SBSettings VPN Toggle: OK

SBSettings UAFaker Toggle: resprings upon triggering, always ends up in safe mode, but after one more respring, it's ok again and the UAFaker has been de-/activated as wished

Cyntact: OK

Cydget: Can't get into "lock cydget order" in settings and therefore can't activate it at all.
    Because of that, also Cydialer doesn't work at the moment.

BossPaper: OK when you disable all transitions

Wi-Fi Sync: Reinstall the computer application after updating to iTunes 9.2. But I often get an error that the backup couldn't be finished because the phone "disconnected", even though it's still visible in iTunes and the rest of the syncing process finished fine.

Voicemail Forwarder: crashes the phone app as soon as you click on the blue arrow of one of the entries (where the forwarder take its place usually)

Does anyone know if the updated Quickreply for SMS will be available on Rock? I purchased the previous version there and I've only found it on Cydia...

Thanks

Yo!! you got no idea how much i appreciate that, thanks for looking out!!!

OH MAN. Has anyone (most likely those needing an unlock) seen this creepy phenomenon after updating to 4.0 but before installing ultrasn0w?

What the hell is that up in the top-left corner?? It looks like it says "Odd.So..." or something. And it looks like maybe there's an "A" behind the "O?" What is this? It scared the crap out of me!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@n00neimp0rtant by any chance could you update the apps with the version they are compatible would kinda seem helpful

Not that it isn't already, thanks a lot for keeping up to date on this, would just seem more informative & helpful ya know?

Also I know you said you wouldn't link the google compatibility list but you stated also it's been listed 5x ...any chance you could PM me or post it once again? Its kinda a pain to dig through the forums on an iPhone to find it:/

Yourtube on 3GS; can't download videos, any help plzzz

Update for QuickReply 1.6.1 is bad! Do not download! Dev is working on a fix

Lock Screen Clock Hide just released a 4.0 update - I am running 3.1.2, but the update did not affect my phone.

the sbsettings brightness toogle doesnt work right, some times it changes the brightness some times dont

Quote Originally Posted by david.romhan View Post
    the sbsettings brightness toogle doesnt work right, some times it changes the brightness some times dont
    Sbsettings brightness work great on my 3Gs with no issue.

compir99
    Does anybody have a general idea if and when Winterboard will support full themeing? Also, the ability to not auto lock my phone using SB Autolock Toggle is driving me crazy! *sigh*

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

well... WinterBoard is already theming quite a lot
    but some/a lot of names of pics are changed..
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

compir99
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    well... WinterBoard is already theming quite a lot
    but some/a lot of names of pics are changed..
    I still can get Page0.png, Page1.png, etc. to take priority over the OS wallpaper. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

still can't get that to work either :S:S
    that's why I'm using a "one page theme" atm.
    Well.. a combination of classified, nine and Z's iOS4 wallpape :P
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 ... LastLast