+ Reply
Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official iOS 4.0 Compatibility List!

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by zscrugby oddly enough i dont think its you push doctor thats working.. im using an iPhone 3G iOS 4.0 jailbreoken an hacktivated by redsn0w and unlocked by
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zscrugby View Post
    oddly enough i dont think its you push doctor thats working.. im using an iPhone 3G iOS 4.0 jailbreoken an hacktivated by redsn0w and unlocked by Ultrasn0w and my push is working with out any fixes.. i dont know how it is cause i no its not supposed to be.. i even paid for a push fix wen i was on 3.1.2 an that worked great but i updated to 4.0 and i didnt need any fixes it just works.. anyone else can confirm this?
    MY OPINION
    If you restored from backup after updating and jailbreaking, you will get your old push certificates.

I believe this because I also updated to 4.0, used Redsn0w, then restored from backup and there was no need to install Push Doctor, Inject or Nimble (whichever you need to restore your certificates if you backed them up).

However, I re-jailbroke to add the Wallpaper on both lock-screen and home screen and forgot to restore from backup and NO PUSH. Restored from backup and WALAH! Push is working great!

Jerry

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

lock calendar is working

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iBlank 3.1
    I just updated iBlank to 3.1 today. It is now iOS 4 compatible, and come with a WinterBoard theme to remove icon shadows.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Nice keep up the good work. Hopefully by the time the iPhone 4 jailbreak is released everyone will have done all the hard work already! Seriously thought thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sandman80's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there any news on attachment saver and safari download manager??

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ins0mniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Another Cydia app confirmed working fine on iOS4 is "Swapmode 1.2.2".

It's a fantastic app that temporarily disables all mobilesubstrate extensions to free ram for playing games. Very handy on the 3G as it's already struggling to run iOS4 well without the addition of memory hungry jailbreak extensions.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Tlert is not working at all....

Thanks
    Default fontswap
    Fontswap only allows me to change the lock clock font, not the system fonts with 4.0os. 3.1.2 allowed it all. I wonder if there is a fix to change system fonts without sshing in and dropping a font file to replace the original. Much easier with fontswap which you could change on the run if you wanted.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

PDAnet works great on my end and I haven't experienced any errors yet. I even tethered connected to Second Life and WOW both bandwidth intensive online communities as well to accurately gauge stability. iPhoneModem which is not on the list is a no go and just crashes.

Pwnaged iPhone G3 running iOS4 with Baseband 5.13.04

Thanks

Winterboard has some problems where it pushes up the dock and apps above the dock. Its totally messes up the look of the springboard.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ill.die.trying View Post
    shrink - shrink does not resize folders unless you click them,
    It does resize them on the first screen and some of them on the 2nd screen but not all of them...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acgrafx View Post
    MY OPINION
    If you restored from backup after updating and jailbreaking, you will get your old push certificates.

I believe this because I also updated to 4.0, used Redsn0w, then restored from backup and there was no need to install Push Doctor, Inject or Nimble (whichever you need to restore your certificates if you backed them up).

However, I re-jailbroke to add the Wallpaper on both lock-screen and home screen and forgot to restore from backup and NO PUSH. Restored from backup and WALAH! Push is working great!

Jerry
    sounds fesible BUTT i didnt restore from backup.. i never restore from backups.. oh and u dont need to do a restore to re jailbreak to add or remove wallpapers u can just run redsn0w anytime u want on ur already jailbroken device and it will change it to what you want.. BUT REMEMBER TO UNCHECK INSTALL CYDIA CAUSE THIS WILL CAUSE PROBLEMS IF U INSTALL CYDIA OVER ITSELF...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zscrugby View Post
    oddly enough i dont think its you push doctor thats working.. im using an iPhone 3G iOS 4.0 jailbreoken an hacktivated by redsn0w and unlocked by Ultrasn0w and my push is working with out any fixes.. i dont know how it is cause i no its not supposed to be.. i even paid for a push fix wen i was on 3.1.2 an that worked great but i updated to 4.0 and i didnt need any fixes it just works.. anyone else can confirm this?
    Yep same exact scenario, it worked fine for me, and should for anyone else that did a backup before upgrading to iOS 4. Once upgraded if you restored your phone from backup the push certs would have been restored and push should work fine.

My iPhone is a Part of Me s1l3nt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nightz View Post
    Winterboard has some problems where it pushes up the dock and apps above the dock. Its totally messes up the look of the springboard.
    its just the themes all u have to do to fix it is go inside the theme and remove or resize the dock

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default AndroidLock
    AndroidLock Here is a copy of the email I recived from the developer.
    ----------------------------------
    The AndroidLock package is outdated. I'm continuing the development on a new package called AndroidLock XT. This new package has more features and supports iOS 4.

- Zmaster
    -----------------------------------

Can't Wait.

Thanks

Just wanted to let you all know a list update is coming in a few hours. I was pretty tired after work last night, lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by s1l3nt View Post
    its just the themes all u have to do to fix it is go inside the theme and remove or resize the dock
    No thats not what I was trying to say.

When I installed Winterboard on my iOS4 jailbroken iTouch, the dock got shoved up and the apps on the pages are like pushed up as well.

I just installed winterboard, resprung the springboard and it was like that. I didnt have a theme on.

iPhone? More like MyPhone geoffe's Avatar
    Thanks

I can confirm Hipstamatic, Lo-Mob, Pano, Plastic Bullet, Swankolab and ShakeItPhoto all camera apps are working on my iPhone 4 perfectly

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can anyone confirm if "iProtect" "mQuickDo" and "Recent Call Delete" work?

My iPhone is a Part of Me s1l3nt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by S.O.T.B. View Post
    Can anyone confirm if "iProtect" "mQuickDo" and "Recent Call Delete" work?
    mquickdo works with the latest 1.6.1 iprotect dosnt work

21. The Following User Says Thank You to s1l3nt For This Useful Post:

S.O.T.B. (06-29-2010)