Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official iOS 4.0 Compatibility List!

compir99
    I just updated Winterboard this morning. Multitasking is now fixed however, custom wallpaper does not override the OS' selection. As such, per-page wallpaper still do not work using Page0.png, Page1.png, etc.

Here's my 2 cents.

1. Lockinfo works with the native weather and "things" plugins added.
    2. Activator settings applet causes respring / safe mode. I can't get rid of double press home which may be why the OS4 native multitasking isn't working.
    3. I've tried a few Winterboard themes and they don't seem to do anything. I'll be patient.
    4. SBSettings works fine, standard setup, swipe works. (it was set before and I restored)

Updated Winterboard today and multitasking is now working.
    Last edited by texnick; 06-24-2010 at 10:27 AM. Reason: update

Just noticed makeitmine isn't working, installing Advanced preferences will give you the same features which do work

60 Second Lock Screen - Working fine.

Icon Harvester - Installs, installs theme ok but cannot customize because the icons don't appear.

Auto Silent - Working fine.
    Last edited by Nips_19; 06-24-2010 at 11:36 AM. Reason: added more
    Follow me: @Nips19

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

I just jailbroke my iPhone 3G with redsn0w 0.9.5 beta 5-4. I'm currently using Cydia. I experienced NO CRASHES AT ALL with cydia. Only weird thing that I notice are that some apps that I know require repsrings, cydia just says return to cydia. Is this a new feature or something? It's pretty weird I never have to respiring after installing an important app from cydia...

compir99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    I just jailbroke my iPhone 3G with redsn0w 0.9.5 beta 5-4. I'm currently using Cydia. I experienced NO CRASHES AT ALL with cydia. Only weird thing that I notice are that some apps that I know require repsrings, cydia just says return to cydia. Is this a new feature or something? It's pretty weird I never have to respiring after installing an important app from cydia...
    Am I late or something? redsn0w JB iOS 4?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes You Are Late Unfortunately Lol. RedSn0w 0.9.5 b5-4 Is NEW and only supports iPhone 3G and iTouch 2G (Non MC)

It Jailbreaks iOS 4 (The Final One) Lol Didn't You Know This? It Fixes The iBooks Problems btw
    Last edited by Halten77; 06-24-2010 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default landscape tvout and volume boost
    landscape tv out does not work and also volume boost doesnt work

Ive always had to respring on certain app within cydia, i very surprised you have never come across it before

compir99
    Yes You Are Late Unfortunately Lol. RedSn0w 0.9.5 b5-4 Is NEW and only supports iPhone 3G and iTouch 2G (Non MC)

It Jailbreaks iOS 4 (The Final One) Lol Didn't You Know This? It Fixes The iBooks Problems btw
    I guess I haven't paid attention to the older models lol.

wigglefree - icons have to dragged at least once to make it stop wiggling, resets after respring
    winterboard - makes it unable to set springboard wallpaper, makes icon labels gray and shadowless
    sbsettings - cannot be launched in app, not moving with springboard when enabling multitasking
    ifile - blank screen
    Last edited by Longi94; 06-24-2010 at 12:36 PM.

Hello,

Video recorder 3g shows the splash screen then closes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    PLEASE someone help. My iPhone jailbroken on ios4 keeps making me exit safe mode over and over, even after a reboot. It all happened after I tried to install five column springboard. I went into cydia and removed it but i'm still getting the repeat of exit safe mode. help please!

Default .
    ifile doesnt work it just crashes when i try to open it

restore your iphone and jailbreak it again

five column springboard is not compatible with os 4.0
    Last edited by laker323; 06-24-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Gent1eman View Post
    PLEASE someone help. My iPhone jailbroken on ios4 keeps making me exit safe mode over and over, even after a reboot. It all happened after I tried to install five column springboard. I went into cydia and removed it but i'm still getting the repeat of exit safe mode. help please!
    I Did the same but after uninstalling it it was fine, go back into cydia make sure its actual gone, respring again and reboot if its the same try restart when your presented with the safe mode screen

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Still no luck, it (five rows) is for sure gone, I've tried rebooting, restarting from the error message, even syncing. Still have the exit safe mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Gent1eman View Post
    Still no luck, it (five rows) is for sure gone, I've tried rebooting, restarting from the error message, even syncing. Still have the exit safe mode.
    you may need to do a restore but before you do try deleting other install in cydia, it might have conflicted and corrupt other installs, i would try with the ones that haven't been confirmed working first

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'll do that tonight after work. ****.

As far as I am concerned I use push doctor and it works on my phone with no problem. I get my pushes fine

I successfully installed iPhone version 4, however I have lost my connection to my non-ATT network carrier. How do I get my iPhone to recognize my SIM Card? Apparently I need to unlock the iPhone again. Before installing version 4, the iPhone was jailbroken and unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    I know that Chronus has been confirmed to work - But in past FW updates using AppBackup or Chronus to restore contacts has created problems which actually break the phone/contacts app. I was unable to add contacts after restoring using these tools durring the move from 2.0 to 3.0.

Has anyone used Chronus to restore? If so, please confirm what works.
    I used it to back up all my apps, and they were all fine. Camera roll didn't work out... The files are transferred to the DCIM folder, but they don't show up on the actual camera roll itself. Didn't try contacts or SMS.

Quote Originally Posted by mskreind View Post
    I successfully installed iPhone version 4, however I have lost my connection to my non-ATT network carrier. How do I get my iPhone to recognize my SIM Card? Apparently I need to unlock the iPhone again. Before installing version 4, the iPhone was jailbroken and unlocked.
    1. Disable 3G.
    2. Add this repo in Cydia: repo666.ultrasn0w.com
    3. Download ultrasn0w. It should work at this point.
    Last edited by rospamenator; 06-24-2010 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast