Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T iPhone preorder up

iPhone? More like MyPhone sunshinejenn03's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine just went through on Apple's site. Should be delivered to my office on launch day (hopefully). I'll have to warn my boss that I'm not going to be productive that day.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinejenn03 View Post
    Mine just went through on Apple's site. Should be delivered to my office on launch day (hopefully). I'll have to warn my boss that I'm not going to be productive that day.
    How'd you get them to ship to your office? Apple would only let me ship to my billing address.... So looks like im just gonna have to take that day off work

Quote Originally Posted by Mag1c View Post
    FINALLY GOT MY PRE-ORDER just now.

and it said to be delievered on the 24th!

after an entire day of frustration since 6 am.

thank god.
    how are you checking your delivery date?

i successfully preordered my family's iphones
    two 32 gb, two 16 gb

what sucks is that when we set up our account, they misspelled the email
    so i had to change it
    then our credit card was declined
    so i had to call in (which was hell), and changed the credit card
    at least i got it!

Anybody's status say backordered? Is this normal? I ordered at 4AM CST on the first night.

Quote Originally Posted by iRebound View Post
    Anybody's status say backordered? Is this normal? I ordered at 4AM CST on the first night.

Nope not mine.

really? weird. when did you order it? I ordered an hour after the ATT accepted the iPhone preorder

Make sure you check your debit/credit statements online. I woke up yesterday to being tripple charged from AT&T and I was rather pissed off about it. Took me 2 hours to get the credits from my bank.

I did however receive my "reservation" from AT&T informing me that my phone is now reserved and it's being shipped to the store where I asked to pick it up at. And that order was placed after the so called cut off time on pre-sale launch day. So like I said yesterday, you can't believe what anyone is telling you because information is contradicting itself left and right.

I received the exact same reservation you did from AT&T about 24 hours after my order (mine got placed late Tuesday afternoon at AT&T) but mine does not say back ordered. Far as I'm concerned I'll have the new phone in my hand in a week!
    Last edited by Dayvidpriddy; 06-17-2010 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hmmm...i'm gonna give them a call in the morning

Mine looks exactly like this!!! What does this mean?!

iPhone? More like MyPhone sunshinejenn03's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    How'd you get them to ship to your office? Apple would only let me ship to my billing address.... So looks like im just gonna have to take that day off work
    Oh, I totally cheated. After reading all the hoopla with shipping problems, I logged into AT&T and changed my billing address to my office. It updated immediately. When I placed my order on Apple's website, it showed up correctly.
    However when I log in to check on the status (what with all the delays and hoopla going on), I notice I can edit my shipping address, so it was probably unnecessary. But UPS, regardless if a signature is required or not, won't leave packages at my door since I live in a condo. So the office it is.

Besides, I want it, like, yesterday. God forbid I wait until 6pm!

really? weird. when did you order it? I ordered an hour after the ATT accepted the iPhone preorder
    I went to the att store and got my receipt at 10:30am PST

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234