Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T iPhone preorder up

My ******* ATT Checkout page DOESN"T have a submit button. i tried across browsers. and nothing. Anyone else getting this issue. It is like the page doesn't fully render.

No iPhone 4 showing on AT&T at the moment and Apple store is down :-(

Quote Originally Posted by boozie View Post
    wrong sir, go to cingular.com ---> log into account --> check upgrade ---> iphone and then to the bottom of the list iphone 4 32gb pre order.

I just checked this my self after reading your post. Correct the main page now says read more and not pre order. Just go the way i said and its still there to pre order.

thats strange that its off ATT also... hmmm. i thought it was just an "apple is dumb" server issue
    iPhone 3gs 16gb
    JB via Spirit 3.1.3
    iPhone 4... get in my pocket!

Quote Originally Posted by dashercsm View Post
    wrong sir, go to cingular.com ---> log into account --> check upgrade ---> iphone and then to the bottom of the list iphone 4 32gb pre order.
    Nope, still not there?

Nope, still not there?
    Thats weird because i can go back to cingular.com and see the iphone 4 pic and it says learn more. click on that and it takes me to a log in page then to upgrade. Click on smartphones and the iphone 4 32gb is almost at the bottom with the option to select and pre order.

Not sure whats different

Quote Originally Posted by dashercsm View Post
    Thats weird because i can go back to cingular.com and see the iphone 4 pic and it says learn more. click on that and it takes me to a log in page then to upgrade. Click on smartphones and the iphone 4 32gb is almost at the bottom with the option to select and pre order.

Not sure whats different
    This was on another mmi post: If you have a Premier/Business/Employee Discount program, there's an error: I guess they haven't made the phone available on that portal yet.

I'm on an employee discount program. Don't know if thats it or not.

iPhone? More like MyPhone one_crazy_dude's Avatar
    Thanks

Pre Ordered mine about 6am from AT&T and all was smooth. Woohoo

This was on another mmi post: If you have a Premier/Business/Employee Discount program, there's an error: I guess they haven't made the phone available on that portal yet.

I'm on an employee discount program. Don't know if thats it or not.
    Im on employee discount also and had no problems. Best of luck with your order.

just preodered 2 32gb from att a few moments ago....went painless...wooohoo

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried this morning around 3:00am to 3:40am with no luck at all getting my order to go through by apple.

Use side menu and click (only apple products). This is what I did.

I have the $30 unlimited plan, but when trying to Pre Order in ATT.com its not letting me keep my unlimited plan, whats wrong with that? ... ARGGG

Green Apple
    Dearborn Heights, Michigan, United States
    Thanks
    ^
    I was able to choose unlimited $30 data plan...

Quote Originally Posted by HassaTheDon View Post
    This is BS... After I clicked account and check upgrade eligibility.. There was no iPhone 4! All the other iPhones we're there though.. It's a premier account. Mayb it has something to do with that? Idk fml
    I have a premier account as well. same thing. I'm eligible but no iPhone4 listed. Guess I'm walkin to the store.

AT&T failed (only shows 3G[S] devices, can't find iPhone 4 anywhere on Premier site). Apple.com success. It was loading slow at first, then went through smoothly (15mins total). Also, it only needed my iTunes ID to reserve the phone (it says no payment is needed until I pick it up at the store).

Apple site is still down and I keep getting an error on AT&T

378$ total for a 32g Black iPhone (tax and other charges included)

Went through ATT.com, was very smooth for me, the site loaded fast, no problem.

Edit*
    IF YOU ORDER OFF THE AT&T WEBSITE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK "CHOOSE EXISTING"
    THEY ARE TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO SLIP UP AND CHOOSE A NEW DATA PLAN.
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 06-15-2010 at 07:37 AM.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

i was up at 3am est
    apple went live at 4am
    at&t soon after 4:50 or so

apple was hit and miss until i noticed at&t was up - was able to get mine and my wife's phone ordered using my paypal debit just fine (total was 425.86)
    still pissed about there not being a white phone! if they would have told us sooner i might have waited to sell my 3g -- but noooooooo.... really disappointing
    Last edited by silent1643; 06-15-2010 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Some premier accounts do not show the iPhone 4, you have to call or go to the store

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast