Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How much are used iphone 3gs going for typically?

Quote Originally Posted by seh6183 View Post
    When? Because I was unable to get more than $360 for the same above mentioned iPhone that I ended up selling on eBay. They are dirt cheap now. And have been for over a month. On craigs anyway. eBay is the way to go.

two weeks ago...

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seh6183 View Post
    Thats very unfortunate I did let mine run for 5 days though and it was pre announcment so I don't know.
    Not really I paid 99$ for a 3g 8gb a year ago. Had a issue, so they sent me a few refurbs and the the issues got worse. So they sent me a brand new 3g from the factory that didn't work, so I freaked out on them.

That resulted in me getting a brand new with a 12 month warranty 3gs white 32gb last friday in the mail. So I ebayed that bish...lol Made a good profit of about 320$ and will have my reserved iphone 4 waiting for me on the 24th, and be able to afford a new apple care protection plan. I still have 30 days to return my 3g 8gb to apple, so it all worked out quite well.
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

Hmm do you guys think that we will not be able to get 400 plus for unlocked and jailbroken 32gb 3gs once the iphone 4 is actually out?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I don't think anyone knows for sure, but demand will be down for a used 3GS (already is) and supply will be waaaaaay up.

yeah... i hope I can get at least 299 for my unlocked/jailbroken 32g 3gs in a month or so.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12