+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Conversation with ATT representative about iPhone 4G

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Here is a chat from me with one ATT representative about the new iPhone 4G, the ********* and xxxxxxxxx were used by my to protect my and his identity... Please
    Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Conversation with ATT representative about iPhone 4G
    Here is a chat from me with one ATT representative about the new iPhone 4G, the ********* and xxxxxxxxx were used by my to protect my and his identity...

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with '********'

*********: Hello Mr. xxxxxxxxx. I will be more than happy to assist you with your upgrade inquiry. Please allow me a few moments to access your account.

you: ok

*********: Can I please verify the last four digits of the social security number on the account?

you: xxxx

*********: Thank you. How can I help you today Mr. xxxxxxxxx?

you: Hello *********, I hope you have a good day... Im very interested in make an upgrade for the new iphone 4G, I want to know how much do is the price to do my upgrade for the 16GB 4G iphone

*********: Thank you Mr. xxxxxxxxx. You could upgrade to the iphone 4g at the early upgrade price of $399.00 for the 16 gb and $499.00 for the 32 gb.

you: I see a lot of people that they move their upgrade day to an early time, can I have that option too?

*********: You are getting that option with the prices that I gave you. Your upgrade is not available until March x, 2011.

you: ok, im in a discount program from my job maybe as you can see, when I make my upgrade that discount applies to my upgrade too?

*********: No, the discount is on your service only, not on the upgrade pricing for the phone.

*********: I do apologize for that.

you: I see, another question when I make my upgrade, my plan are going to be the same? I mean about the unlimited data and my monthly payments?

*********: You can keep your unlimited plan the same as you have with your current phone.

*********: Your bill will not increase or decrease unless you decided to make changes to your plan.

you: ok, I know if I make my upgrade thru the internet I have to use a credit card, It can be a debit card with a visa or master card logo that works like a credit card?

*********: Yes, that is correct Mr. xxxxxxxxx.

you: If I decide to go to an ATT store to make my upgrade, can I doit with cash?

*********: Yes, Mr. xxxxxxxxx, you can pay in a store with cash.

you: sorry about too many questions but I wasnt clear in some things

*********: That is okay Mr. xxxxxxxxx, I am here to assist you.

you: Ok thanks, I really appreciate your help

*********: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

you: Its ok, that will be all for now

*********: Thank you for selecting AT&T as your service provider. We appreciate your business. It has been my pleasure assisting you today. Please click the close button to end your session. A customer satisfaction survey will automatically appear and we would appreciate your feedback.

you: ok thanks again

*********: Have a nice night Mr. xxxxxxxxx.

you: You too
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Thanks

And?

Thanks

Why did u give your name for the last 4 digits of your social...(joke, since ur name is mr.xxxxxx and the social was xxxx) but I spoke to a rep from the store and u need a credit or debit not cash...
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Zystem

Maybe you knew everything about it, but I saw a lot of people here that have some questions like those in here that they wanted to know.

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    Why did u give your name for the last 4 digits of your social...(joke, since ur name is mr.xxxxxx and the social was xxxx) but I spoke to a rep from the store and u need a credit or debit not cash...
    Then somebody is wrong, now who is it ???

It dont really make sense to me, the people that want to make a new contract at ATT stores, most of them pay with cash and they can make their payments there with cash too, they have cash registers in there with cash, why it got to be credit or debit? I can understand that from Apple stores like it was happening before with the iPad, but now they are accepting cash too if you are going to buy an iPad as I understang and I think they can lose a lot of customers that want to upgrade or make a new contract and they cant just because they dont have a credit card.
    Last edited by javiert30; 06-11-2010 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App