+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing Services from T-mobile to AT&T

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey guys, I am changing service from T-mobile to AT&T on the 24th of june. I am going to get the iphone 4 for myself and give my wife my
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Question Changing Services from T-mobile to AT&T
    Hey guys, I am changing service from T-mobile to AT&T on the 24th of june. I am going to get the iphone 4 for myself and give my wife my old 3g that is unlocked/jailbreak. I was wandering can I order a free phone for my wife and then put the sim card from the free at&t phone into my old iphone 3g and upgrade the service so it will work with my old 3g. I am not trying to get over on the data plan or anything just dont want to have to buy my wife a new iphone 3g when she can use my old one. Please help me out if you guys can.

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agray92024 View Post
    Hey guys, I am changing service from T-mobile to AT&T on the 24th of june. I am going to get the iphone 4 for myself and give my wife my old 3g that is unlocked/jailbreak. I was wandering can I order a free phone for my wife and then put the sim card from the free at&t phone into my old iphone 3g and upgrade the service so it will work with my old 3g. I am not trying to get over on the data plan or anything just dont want to have to buy my wife a new iphone 3g when she can use my old one. Please help me out if you guys can.
    Unless you in a big city or real close you will regret it!

How come your wife does get a new Iphone 4g? Boo on you!