Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Brick iphone need help!

Default Brick iphone need help!
    ok so i usually dont ask for help i try to figure things out but im stomped... it all started one day i took a shower left my phone alone for like 5mins i come back to find out that it was frozen so i did a hard reboot. after that it got stuck in a reboot loop this is the 3rd time this has happend to me so i just restored it using itunes only to still be stuck at the apple logo with the spinning wheel after 5min like that it will auto-reboot and repeat. itunes can still reconizes my iphone i can sync and everything but my phones screen still shows the apple logo with the spinning wheel...so i tryed again and again in DFU MODE and recovery mode still the same result i even tryed ireb and i recovery but both programs does not work on my computer (windows 7 64-bit) i changed usb ports even tryed other computers. used redsnow,blackrain and spirt to get out of the reboot loop with no success i have an iphone 3gs with firmware 3.1.3 and baseband 5.11.07 i tryed to downgrade in itunes but i just get error 1501 or 1601. im lost i been trying to unbrick my phone for 3 days now can anyone help me??!!
    Last edited by true tyrant; 06-10-2010 at 07:45 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

i hear there is an app online some where that can help unstick boot logo loops like yours, i can not recall what it is called but just google boot loop on iphone or stuck on apple logo
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!