Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *PwnTunes* Question

Exclamation *PwnTunes* Question
    Is there any ways that if i transfer files from iBluenova to my iPhone (a song) and then through iFile i copy it to a folder (PwnTunes installed) and it shows up in my iPod.app on my iPhone.

Yup you should be able too

Found this on their site

To accomplish this task you need a couple of applications which you can download from cydia.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGjGDsjBGvw]YouTube - How to download and sync music for free to iphone with PwnTunes W/O Computer[/ame]

1. Safari Download Plug-In
    2. iFile (Costs $4.00, has free trial)
    3. PwnTunes (Pwntunes.net)

Step 1:

* Open up iFile and navigate to var/mobile/library/
    * Click edit in the top right and select "Downloads"
    * Click the arrow in the bottom right and select "Copy/Link"
    * Now Navigate to var/mobile/media
    * Click edit in the top right and press the arrow button in the bottom right and press "Create Link"
    * Press "Rename" if the pop up comes up about overwriting
    * Now find "My Music" in var/mobile/library and click the blue arrow to the right of the folder
    * Rename the folder to "My Music.BAK" and save
    * Now find "Downloads(1)" and click the blue arrow to the right of the folder
    * Rename the folder to "My Music"

Step 2:
    Now go to safari and download whatever file you want. If the file is a .rar or .zip you will need to open ifile back up and decompress the files.

Step 3:
    Respring

Step 4:
    Open up the iPod application and enjoy your music.
    Now you can just download music and respring and it will import straight into your library!

Note:

* You can download .rar and .zip files (Entire Albums) iFile can uncompress them. Then simply select all of the songs when cutting them to the "My Music Folde