Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: *PwnTunes* Question
06-02-2010, 02:49 AM #1*PwnTunes* Question
Is there any ways that if i transfer files from iBluenova to my iPhone (a song) and then through iFile i copy it to a folder (PwnTunes installed) and it shows up in my iPod.app on my iPhone.
06-02-2010, 07:59 AM #2
Yup you should be able too
Found this on their site
To accomplish this task you need a couple of applications which you can download from cydia.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGjGDsjBGvw]YouTube - How to download and sync music for free to iphone with PwnTunes W/O Computer[/ame]
1. Safari Download Plug-In
2. iFile (Costs $4.00, has free trial)
3. PwnTunes (Pwntunes.net)
* Open up iFile and navigate to var/mobile/library/
* Click edit in the top right and select "Downloads"
* Click the arrow in the bottom right and select "Copy/Link"
* Now Navigate to var/mobile/media
* Click edit in the top right and press the arrow button in the bottom right and press "Create Link"
* Press "Rename" if the pop up comes up about overwriting
* Now find "My Music" in var/mobile/library and click the blue arrow to the right of the folder
* Rename the folder to "My Music.BAK" and save
* Now find "Downloads(1)" and click the blue arrow to the right of the folder
* Rename the folder to "My Music"
Now go to safari and download whatever file you want. If the file is a .rar or .zip you will need to open ifile back up and decompress the files.
Open up the iPod application and enjoy your music.
Now you can just download music and respring and it will import straight into your library!
* You can download .rar and .zip files (Entire Albums) iFile can uncompress them. Then simply select all of the songs when cutting them to the "My Music Folde