Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPHONE 3G[S] 3.1.3 Wont boot past Apple, not JB or UL

iPhone? More like MyPhone rodeeze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Default IPHONE 3G[S] 3.1.3 Wont boot past Apple, not JB or UL
    Hello All!

I have an iphone 3gs 3.1.3, Not JB or UL, the phone shutoff today and I thought it was out of battery. I have now hooked up my phone to the charger and it keeps shutting off after the apple logo...I did not JB so I don't know whats going on. Any Ideas? TY

BTW: My situation has nothing to do with the "Rock" app or JBing since I have not JB or UL.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mitchell209's Avatar
    Thanks

Just leave it on the charger for a bit. It should boot up after that. If not, you're going to have to restore your iPhone.

Thanks

I had the same issue. I tried 4 hours of tricks I found through here and other sites. Sadly, I had to restore it losing a lot of recent pictures.

Force turn it off by holding home and power until the screen goes off. Then connect it to a computer that is turned on and running itunes, when connected it should turn on to the Apple logo - leave it and see if that helps. My 3gs rebooted itself while in my Belkin car dock yesterday and would not get past the apple logo, despite four hard resets. Hooked it up to my netbook and it booted up after four minutes - not sure why it made a difference.
    iPhone 5s 64gb iOS 7
    rMBP 15" 16gb 500gb
    @c0ff33a and @PhoneMainiac

Thanks
    Thank you! I do not want to loose my pictures! I have to find a way =) ...I will try my net book, xbox, and more! lol Thanks

Nothing is working! Any suggestions? Should I pretend the /Sbin is messed up and try Beejay's fix?
    Last edited by rodeeze; 05-23-2010 at 12:08 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mitchell209's Avatar
    Thanks

You should try any fix you can find. If none of them work, then you're going to have to restore.

Thanks
    I ended up restoring...this was the last straw for me! The rep said it must have been from a faulty app. Funny they talk so much stuff about ADOBE and how Apple has such high standards for the way it's programed. Apple is garbage and I now just did a 180!...Sprint 4g here I come!