Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G Nuked

Default 3G Nuked
    Hey, I was changing settings on Backgrounder when my phone froze today. After about 10 mins I hard reset it. Now when I try to turn it on, it shows the apple logo for about 15-20 seconds, then goes blank.

Is there any way for me to restore without losing all my contacts? I don't care about music or apps I just need my phone book!

I tried a few programs like iRecovery but none of them seem to be able to see my phone. I CAN get it into recovery.

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Knifey View Post
    Hey, I was changing settings on Backgrounder when my phone froze today. After about 10 mins I hard reset it. Now when I try to turn it on, it shows the apple logo for about 15-20 seconds, then goes blank.

Is there any way for me to restore without losing all my contacts? I don't care about music or apps I just need my phone book!

I tried a few programs like iRecovery but none of them seem to be able to see my phone. I CAN get it into recovery.
    Did you ever sync your contacts with Itunes?

^yeah. If you didn't, big mistake that you will likely pay for with the loss of your contacts.

Twitter: @tshoults