+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cannot uninstall five icon dock

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Keep getting this error message when uninstalling/removing Subprocess /usr/bin/DPKG return error (1) & pre removal script killed by signal abort trap I need to install infinidock and it wont install
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Cannot uninstall five icon dock
    Keep getting this error message when uninstalling/removing Subprocess /usr/bin/DPKG return error (1) & pre removal script killed by signal abort trap

I need to install infinidock and it wont install because it says it needs to remove Five Icon Dock.
    I have reinstalled five icon dock and tried serval times to remove only to get this same error messages
    I know where to disable this but that not enough for the infinidock to be installed.

tried everything

thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone ukhellfire's Avatar
    Thanks

Try removing your fifth icon from ur dock... Failing that,
    if u use rock uninstall it with that as rock has a back up process that forces the removal of apps giving errors. If u dnt use rock, i would recommend installing it anyway! Its alot better than cydia, much faster and smoother!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, i faced that problem before.. What I did is, shut down iphone. Then on it back.. after that, go to cydia and unistall it.. For sure it will works..