+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So next iphone=htc evo minus 4g?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Im just curious, because the new os that apple is rolling out has yet to impress me. Maybe its cause i have already jailbroken the phone, that i can do
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default So next iphone=htc evo minus 4g?
    Im just curious, because the new os that apple is rolling out has yet to impress me. Maybe its cause i have already jailbroken the phone, that i can do everything os 4.0 already. I figured that apple would have released on os revolutionary, or much different. Especially with this new iphone coming out. And the fact that it should be much different then previous versions. Anyway, am i correct are those the only two premier phones coming out this summer? Is verizon going to come out with an equivalent also of the evo/iphone hd? I ask because i am deciding between getting the new iphone, with the same os as what i been using. Or go with something different this summer, but want to see what else is out there.

Thanks

verizon got the droid incredible...i played with it last night and its pretty neat. It's pretty much between that or the iphone 4g when it comes out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsutigerfan1976 View Post
    Im just curious, because the new os that apple is rolling out has yet to impress me. Maybe its cause i have already jailbroken the phone, that i can do everything os 4.0 already. I figured that apple would have released on os revolutionary, or much different. Especially with this new iphone coming out. And the fact that it should be much different then previous versions. Anyway, am i correct are those the only two premier phones coming out this summer? Is verizon going to come out with an equivalent also of the evo/iphone hd? I ask because i am deciding between getting the new iphone, with the same os as what i been using. Or go with something different this summer, but want to see what else is out there.
    Don't know why you think it should be much different, and saying the Iphone is just an Evo minus 4G is a pretty ridiculous statement.

First Rule of Internet: Don't listen to anyone who doesn't know the difference between 'then' and 'than'
    To live, you have to lie

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsutigerfan1976 View Post
    Please use the correct area when posting.

EDIT: Thread Moved
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 05-07-2010 at 02:01 AM. Reason: added thread moved.

"Always remember your special and unique!"

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Don't know why you think it should be much different, and saying the Iphone is just an Evo minus 4G is a pretty ridiculous statement.

First Rule of Internet: Don't listen to anyone who doesn't know the difference between 'then' and 'than'
    LOL, totally agree with that last bit.

Not to mention 4G is only in like 10 select cities. Since AT&T won't be rolling out 4G until (unknown future date) it is kind of pointless to have a phone with 4G you can't use.

Android OS has yet to win me over, I used it from Jan-March this year and it is just not for me. Just like a blackberry is not for me.