+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No iTunes store after Upgrade to iTunes 9.1.1

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Now I need help, 911. iTunes will not connect to the iTunes Store. The error I get is "We could not complete your iTunes store request. An unknown error has
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default No iTunes store after Upgrade to iTunes 9.1.1
    Now I need help, 911.

iTunes will not connect to the iTunes Store.

The error I get is "We could not complete your iTunes store request. An unknown error has occured (-50)."

When I run diagnostics the Network Connectivity test come out fine. I also turned off my firewall, still nothing, added exceptions to the Firewall. I have DSL & Cable so I switched to the DSL router, it still won't connect. I checked my internet connection settings, everything is set.

I did some searching around on the net but to no avail, those post end with people still having the problem.

I can get to the store using the Internet Explorer but that does not let me reauthorize my PC, which I need to do. This was discovered when I wiped my PC and reinstalled WIndow 7 x64 from scratch.

Using the phone I can get to it just fine, even connected wirelessly to the same network.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

go into the settings and re autorize your computer. or uninstall and reinstall itunes. worst case just email itunes tech support they usualy respond pretty quickly especialy if it has to do with them getting money
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!