Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please HELP Autolock not working..

Unhappy Please HELP Autolock not working..
    after installing mobile profiles on my 3Gs(3-1-2) yesterday i noticed that my auto-lock was no longer working and the only way to get the sleep button to work was to set the press and hold (sleep button) to lock phone in activator. so i tried removing mobile profiles but i still have the problem, have tried reboot, respring but no change,even tried the quicklock app in cydia which didn't work at all.. I know this isn't the worst problem but it's damned annoying knowing that if i forget to manually lock then the battery is going to drain. Would be very grateful of an help.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

use auto lock in settings. a restore is that big of a deal, if it dosent work after a restore it may be the button just dosent work any more
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to screamforme02 For This Useful Post:

cowburnator (05-03-2010)

auto lock in settings does not work and the button works fine infact if i press it twice it does lock so its not worth doing a restore for such a minor annoyance.. I just wish the auto lock would work and then i can live with pressing the sleep button twice if i have the autolock disabled..
    Thanx for the reply.