+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP!! diskaid and shh isnt working ..........

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
trying to transfer files from dtunes to computer n itunes. i have openshh and when i try to ssh my iphone,and login to winscp, its not letting me login cause
    iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Default HELP!! diskaid and shh isnt working ..........
    trying to transfer files from dtunes to computer n itunes.
    i have openshh and when i try to ssh my iphone,and login to winscp, its not letting me login cause my ip i use isnt matching my comps.
    i try to use diskaid. i click "root menu" bottom left like im supposed to, and its not letting me get to "var" and next steps. it says i have to have a jailbroken iphone to access root files, but of course my phone is jailbroken. i never tried to transfer files before, and this is killing me.
    lastly, i have icopybot to transfer music n movies from ipods n iphones to itunes as well, but it doesnt let me get into my dtunes to transfer to itunes.
    i need help here.
    i know enuff to get things done, but when there are these problems, i just dont know enuff to figure out what to do next when every search i do only shows diskaid or to ssh.
    thx
    ****CHECK OUT MY PHOTO ALBUM WITH MY HAYABUSA, CARS, AND WIFE***************87 mustang notch 1300+rwhp, low 8 sec. 1/4 times
    *2004 suzuki hayabusa turbo. 1397cc kit, lots of boost, and 348 rwhp. 212 mph top speed, on highway. low 8 sec. 1/4 times, and 150mph wheelies

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

In Cydia, search for and install 'afc2add'. That'll let you use diskaid.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dhamien For This Useful Post:

prouddad.215 (05-03-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

perfect!

thx alot for the reply!!!
    ****CHECK OUT MY PHOTO ALBUM WITH MY HAYABUSA, CARS, AND WIFE***************87 mustang notch 1300+rwhp, low 8 sec. 1/4 times
    *2004 suzuki hayabusa turbo. 1397cc kit, lots of boost, and 348 rwhp. 212 mph top speed, on highway. low 8 sec. 1/4 times, and 150mph wheelies