+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3gs Jailbreak issue

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have a iphone 3gs 3.1.2 that i recently just jail broke with Blackra.. Jailbreak went smooth it seems but when i turn the phone off and go to turn
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone 3gs Jailbreak issue
    I have a iphone 3gs 3.1.2 that i recently just jail broke with Blackra.. Jailbreak went smooth it seems but when i turn the phone off and go to turn it back on the screen displays the sync to itunes to restore. I then have to run blackra to get phone back to normal. Does anyone have any ideas whey it is doing that? The phone also has never been synced to a computer/itunes before (buddy doesn't own one) not sure if that makes a difference, i obviously use my mac to jailbreak, and i guess when he bought the phone apple activated it for him in the store...

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pacman126 View Post
    I have a iphone 3gs 3.1.2 that i recently just jail broke with Blackra.. Jailbreak went smooth it seems but when i turn the phone off and go to turn it back on the screen displays the sync to itunes to restore. I then have to run blackra to get phone back to normal. Does anyone have any ideas whey it is doing that? The phone also has never been synced to a computer/itunes before (buddy doesn't own one) not sure if that makes a difference, i obviously use my mac to jailbreak, and i guess when he bought the phone apple activated it for him in the store...
    What is the third, fourth, and fifth numbers of you serial number of the phone?

Third number is the year it was made, fourth and fifth are the week! Need to know these!

Only those numbers!

Thanks

That means that your phone is tethered when you turn it off and you lose the jailbreak or when it runs out of battery

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Need help with my 3gs. First time I used it, it worked very smooth n great at 3.1.2. After my cydia keep crash, I erase it! (I don't know that cydia is very important!)
    then I make a mistake for upgrade to 3.1.3. I lost my unlock, cannot used any simcard xcept
    At&t to connect to itunes. My question is, can I jailbreak my iPhone or unlock it.
    Model : MB
    serial nos: 84937
    3.1.3, 051201.
    Tq in advance!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princess hani View Post
    Need help with my 3gs. First time I used it, it worked very smooth n great at 3.1.2. After my cydia keep crash, I erase it! (I don't know that cydia is very important!)
    then I make a mistake for upgrade to 3.1.3. I lost my unlock, cannot used any simcard xcept
    At&t to connect to itunes. My question is, can I jailbreak my iPhone or unlock it.
    Model : MB
    serial nos: 84937
    3.1.3, 051201.
    Tq in advance!
    No and no. You can jailbreak it when a new jailbreak is being released in a couple of days but it'll be a long time before you can unlock it again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Tq for the answer!