Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best site for iPhone news?

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Don't talk to me about disabilities. You have no idea what issues I have.

You can't even spell the word. You idiot.
    OK, if were going there, I am on 28 painkillers per day for a slashed cyatic nerve from a stabbing when trying to save a friend, i now wear a full lower leg splint and cant play football with my son anymore. I am constantly drowsy from the painkillers (gabapentin 600, tramodol, diclofenic sodium and paracetomol) I now work with young people to teach them about the dangers off knife crime. You are the kind of narrow minded person who causes the problems that this country has today. Judging people without knowing anything about them.
    Secondly, OK, i made a spelling mistake, big deal! you still knew the word and im more than sure you will have dont the same in the past, so not only are you narrow minded but you are also a hypocrit <-- probably spelt wrong but so!
    Dont bother replying as i wont be reading this thread any more, go judge other people whom you know nothing about elsewhwere. i came to this site for advice not a rant from an immature troll.

To anyone who answered my question, Thankyou. It takes nothing to be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Don't talk to me about disabilities. You have no idea what issues I have.

You can't even spell the word. You idiot.
    One more thing....you have over 2000 posts and only been thanked 8 times, that says everything about the kind of person you are. A selfish person who only takes. On the other hand I have made 25 posts with 5 thanks thats 20% helping others your percentage............. less than 1%. You need to have a long hard look at yourself and maybe change your ways. Im sure there is a tad kindness inside you somewhere......
    Last edited by Sailor-girl; 04-25-2010 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Very sorry to hear about that dawkins, wish you the best!

To be honest, what's with the mean/rude comments coming from members lately.

If it's someone asking a question you find simple/stupid, if it's at a theme you think isn't that great, everyone needs to cool down here, he asked a simple question, and look what it took for it to be answered.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

Sailor-girl (04-26-2010)

Thanks raptots, appreciate your kindness. notice he didnt reply after i told him my disabilitys, lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dawkins bull terrier View Post
    Thanks raptots, appreciate your kindness. notice he didnt reply after i told him my disabilitys, lol.
    I've been thanked 183 times. You're confused. I have helped 30 times more people than you. That makes me 30 times better than you. 183 is actually pretty awesome considering I waste most of my people telling people they're dicks.

Luckily I don't value my life in direct correlation to the number of thanks i get on MMI.

Your last comment is pretty funny, you said I need to take a look at myself and change my ways? And 2 minutes before you pulled me up for judging people.

Come on, Don't expect me to take you seriously. I am truly sorry you are so stupid
    To live, you have to lie

ok no more rounds here please
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12