+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: evr meet a....

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
thinks apple cant do no wrong? i have a buddy like this. no matter what products apple puts out, he thinks they are the best of the best, no matter
    iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Default evr meet a....
    thinks apple cant do no wrong?
    i have a buddy like this. no matter what products apple puts out, he thinks they are the best of the best, no matter what flaws, or how crappy apple customer service is. he doesnt have a bad word to say about literally any product. he will not buy another brand, and every other brand sux.
    dont get me wrong, i love the iphone. ive had one ever since the 1st gen came out, but im not brand loyal about computers and everything else, just because i love the iphone. many on here like the ipad, and its cool, but im not buying one. he cant see anything wrong with it, and never will.
    just venting because i cant get thru to him, and had to listen to him talk my ear off about this stupid crap. if apple made a **** sandwich, he'd buy one just to say he has it......idiot
    Last edited by z3r01; 04-21-2010 at 07:18 PM.
    ****CHECK OUT MY PHOTO ALBUM WITH MY HAYABUSA, CARS, AND WIFE***************87 mustang notch 1300+rwhp, low 8 sec. 1/4 times
    *2004 suzuki hayabusa turbo. 1397cc kit, lots of boost, and 348 rwhp. 212 mph top speed, on highway. low 8 sec. 1/4 times, and 150mph wheelies

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Ok then. Now how is he a dbag. And u need to make better titles

Thanks

not because he likes apple prods, but because if you give him good reasons why other products are great and and suggest that there is more out there than apple, he completely trashs them, w/o knowing anything about them, because they arent apple.

its just not fun listening and arguing with someone that isnt open to other things and isnt willing to learn anything about them before putting them down.

stupid post, i kno
    ****CHECK OUT MY PHOTO ALBUM WITH MY HAYABUSA, CARS, AND WIFE***************87 mustang notch 1300+rwhp, low 8 sec. 1/4 times
    *2004 suzuki hayabusa turbo. 1397cc kit, lots of boost, and 348 rwhp. 212 mph top speed, on highway. low 8 sec. 1/4 times, and 150mph wheelies

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Ok, just as I go to change the title someone did . Keep it PG13 please.

I love my Apple products but know they have flaws. As for the customer service goes, I have never had a better company's customer service department. I am just a tech junkie so I don't care to much about the company as much as "Gotta get that" state of mind lol.

But my Apple products out weigh the other brands in my home.

On a side note read any of the news articles on here and you can see people just like that. Will fight to the end of something with out a small hint of "I see what you are saying" without the but added on.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    Ok, just as I go to change the title someone did . Keep it PG13 please.

I love my Apple products but know they have flaws. As for the customer service goes, I have never had a better company's customer service department. I am just a tech junkie so I don't care to much about the company as much as "Gotta get that" state of mind lol.

But my Apple products out weigh the other brands in my home.

On a side note read any of the news articles on here and you can see people just like that. Will fight to the end of something with out a small hint of "I see what you are saying" without the but added on.
    the only reason i brought up cust service is because my last 3g stopped working, before i jailbreaked it or n e thing. had it 1 week, barely used it, and just dead....stopped charging, wouldnt turn back on......nothing.
    took it to apple, and they said the waterdetector is pink and i am screwed. mind you, had it 1 week, it sat on my dresser, and NEVER seen the bathroom, or anything near moisture, water, etc. theres no way it could have been water damaged. i had to buy another one, and they didnt help 1 bit. that service sucked.
    it obviously was damaged somehow when i got it, but the robots that they are said the opposite, and theres nothing i could have said or done after that. the wole thing w/ the water detector is shady if you ask me.
    this one i have now has been under a towel w/ me in the shower, and for 2 yrs now i havent had a single problem, and the water detector is still white, so they were wrong.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple is alright. Their computers are inferior for the amount the cost, but their phone is first class. I just can't bring myself to buy another laptop from them for their absorbent prices. I don't really care for their GUI either, but that is just eye candy and subject to taste