+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with iPhone erase all content and setting

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but i joined because my i Phone 3g was at software version 2.2.1 and jail broken and everything was working fine but most
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Need help with iPhone erase all content and setting
    Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but i joined because my i Phone 3g was at software version 2.2.1 and jail broken and everything was working fine

but most apps like face book and the good games needed 3.0+ firmware so i went through a series of programs and ways to upgrade it but none worked until i just erased all content and setting...

after i done this it constantly turns on displaying the apple logo then stays on for a couple minutes and turn off then repeats on and on........

Ive put it into DFU and recovery mode trying to restore but nothing seems to work, anyone has a similar case or can provide help? much needed thanks

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

plug into computer open itunes shift+ctr restore and show it the 3.1.2 firmware file, set up as new phone jailbreak with blackrain, synce back with itunes. unlock with ultrasnow or redsnow whtever they are using now adays should be all set
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!