Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: problems with calls

Default problems with calls
    Hey guys,
    maybe you can help me! I have a 3GS running on 3.1.3 ... jailbreaked. Now my problem:
    when the iPhone is locked and somebody calls me and I accept the call i can't hear the caller neigther he can! After this I have the same problem with outgoing calls until I respring it! After that it works totaly normal till anotherone is calling me when the phone is on lockscreen! Another problem is that the screen of the phone does not switch of if I miss the call. Please help me! I haven't found anything to this problem on the forum!

Thanks in advance.

osomo

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

well 1st gen iphone shouldnt be a problem worst case restore and re jailbreak, 3g and 3gs can not be jailbroken with 3.1.3 soo.. more info would make helping you with your problem
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

thanks! but i have a 3GS that is jailbroken on firmware 3.1.3 ;-)! Okay it was jailbroken before and I do a custum firmware with snowbreeze. I think the problem has to do with the my ielegance theme don't ask me why, but i disabled winterboard and all works fine now.
    I just wonder if anybody has the same problem wiht any themes ...

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

yeh some themes were put to gether, lets just say not very well, and cause problems like your, i wouldnt disable winterboard just get rid of that theme
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!