+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help! White Screen

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, I have a jail-broken (on Mac OS) Iphone 3Gs 16GB: Its been jail-broken for a few months never had any problems with it before, admittedly have dropped my phone
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help! White Screen
    Hi,

I have a jail-broken (on Mac OS) Iphone 3Gs 16GB:

Its been jail-broken for a few months never had any problems with it before, admittedly have dropped my phone a few times...earlier today the touch screen has frozen momentarily a couple of times also. This evening i have connected it to the mac to upload music from Itunes library, then unplugged it as per then the screen went white.

I have turned it off and on, tried to restore it, master reset but when it turns on it returns to white. Been told it could be the screen but isnt that a little bit too much coincidence? I'm not sure.

I can still hear the telephone ring when receiving calls, hear texts arrive...everything is as per apart from the screens white.

Can anyone please help? I have also restored to factory settings so can take back to apple if this is the only resolve.

Really appreciate any advice, thanks in advance!

Thanks

Sounds like a hardware problem bud. If restores don't work that's probably what it is.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for reply Greg any idea how to fix don't want apple to know I jailbroke it !