Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: wifi problems iphone 3gs 3.1.2

Default wifi problems iphone 3gs 3.1.2
    so i have a problem my 3gs 3.1.2 redsnow 0.9.4 jalbroken thethered unlocked tmobile the wifi is connected and stuff but when i rty to load some thing up it just doesent do the job it take like a good 15 minutes for one picture to load up and when i check the picture on my cumputer it loads fast and i tryed to use wifi on my iphone 3g 3.0 tmobile and i get the same problem and then i tryed it on my iphone 3.1.2 tmobile 2g and the same problem so i restarted my router and modem and still same problem and i rebooted all the iphone like 4 times i messed with all the settings and everything i could possibly imagine and still no solution so could some one plz help me

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

yeh i think there is a tweak in cydia that helps with this problem
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

i know i have the patch for it but i its just my internet connectionn cause i whent walking around my hood and then connected to one of the wifis i found and it was normal speed so its not that its the routher but i dont know what with the router

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

just a bad signal at your "crib" maybe there is more interference at your house than the wifi thats out and about. also try changing the frequency that your router uses, also maybe its an old router and just plain sucks
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    yeh i think there is a tweak in cydia that helps with this problem
    What would be the name of the tweak?

Thanks

Area

youtube patch some thing like that on the sinful repo

but it was just one random day the speed just got slow but for 3-4 years the same router has been working and the internet was fast on the iphone that why its so strange
    Last edited by adriannoocean; 04-18-2010 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost