Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP Missing all Apps and Games icons:

Unhappy HELP Missing all Apps and Games icons:
    Hello,

My 32GB 3Gs is jailbroken and I had bunch of apps, such as Skype, IM and other games.

When I saw 12 in Rock appliation warning that I need to update so I click for the update and then confirm it and download complete and then ask for the restart and all those skype and im and driver's few apps and other games are missing.

When I search for the Skype and I could't find it.

At current I only has Calender, Maps, Weather, Voice Memos, Notes, Clock, Calender, App Store, Settings, Camera, Compass, Safari

Cydia, SwapMode, Contacts, Bacgrounder, eWiFi, YouTube, iTunes, Instaluos, Photos, Messages, Stocks, Toggle SSH, FontSwap, MusicMeow, Rock, BossPaper, Tlert, UDIDFaker, MyWi, Insomania, QuickBoard, WinterBoard

Terminal

I am very sorry for the long post and I am new to this iPhone. I use Skype and IM all the time Please help.

Thanks,
    JR

Iphone 3G here. I think the same thing happened to me. There was an update for Rock that i ran and did a reboot. After that many of my apps are missing.

The pattern i picked up on is the only apps showing are the default iphone apps (safari, notes, mail, etc.) and jailbreak apps(rock, cydia, cycorder, xgps, etc). Only apps purchased or acquired through the appstore are gone. What could cause this? And how might Rock be involved with this?

I had tons of good applications and good games and all are gone. All my good settings with apps are gone too. There has to be some application hidden button to unhide.

Please post help so we can unhide...

I have tried to disable the libhide mobilesubstrate with no luck. Also, reinstalling an app creates another copy of the application in private/var/mobile/applications, leaving the old copy in there. I have not been able to try resyncing with itunes but that's what I'll try next when i get home.

Hi,

My friend ran update on his 16GB iPhone and all important apps are missing like my did. I also installed two apps Skype and Facebook and I also has two copies now so now I am sure that old apps are not erased but just icons are missing or hidden.

Please help if anyone has solution. I wish I never ran this ROCK updates.

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Does anyone here can help how to remove double applications from my iPhone? or restore all those hidden icons?

I did restore 5 applications using iTunes but when I checked using Categories v2.99.4 going into Hidden Icons and all I can see there is double applications are listed but I cannot unhide.

That sucks
    Keithsta

yup, that sucks.
    After updating ROCK all good working iphone got screwed up.
    Does anyone know how do I find or search how to remove double applications using iFunBox?

I installed iFunBox but don't know where to look for the double applications and how to remove it.

Any help will be appreciated