Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Voicemail Greeting plays advertisements???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Voicemail Greeting plays advertisements???
    When you call me and the voicemail kicks in then instead of the default greeting, it plays pre recorded advertisements. If anybody can shed some light as to why this, you'd be really helpng me out.

thats new to me
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

just regular voicemail? no voicemail app or anything?

Twitter: @tshoults

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

thats pretty weird, you should call the add up and ask if you can get a cut
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Default Advertisments instead of voicemail Blackrain 3.1.2
    Ugh!!!! I havent received a voicemail in over a month. From a landline it just beeps instead of my voicemail picking up and from cell phones people hear an Ad for tracphone and a couple other things and my voicemail doesnt pick up!!!! I emailed Rock to see if they can help me but I havent heard back from them yet. I do not want to restore lol. Have you found a fix for this yet???

If you have ATT with the visual voicemail,you should be able to call ATT let them reset it. I know they can remove the feature off the phone, then add it back on. That will reset it. But you would lose all of your saved voicemails, then you would have to record a new greeting.

My problem was trapcall!!! They changed the plans and didn't notify me and my account was put on hold! I talke to them and they fixed it and now I'm good!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

YES sorry for the delayed responce I just got a new notebook and now I have the time and means to get back to all unanwered messages. YES trapcall was my issue. They cancelled their free program and then much to my delight HIJACKED my voicemail account and made it hard to access, plus the live voicemail on the Iphone wasnt showing new messages. What a pain in the ***. I deleted them. However if you are interested in screening blocked calls and willing to pay a price for it...i would check them out because i am pretty sure they offer a plan where they won't hijack your voicemail.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Who is trapcall?

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Did a little research on them, but not much, its a service that will show you like caller id on Private caller and can black list numbers!

My question is how do they do it without intercepting all your calls and then foward them to your phone!

This is a service from a company not a Phone company!