Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unable to update to 4.0 beta! Please help

Default Unable to update to 4.0 beta! Please help
    I've registered my UDID in the developer program, when I'm trying to update in windows I get "error 13".

On my MacBook I get :

"The Iphone "zerobrand's iphone" cannot be updated at this time because the iphone software update server could not be contacted or is temporarily unavailable
    please try again later"

It's been doing that since last night, anyone has a clue??

ur internet connection might suck...it needs to be done in mac , but that connection thing is not a good thing , try again on the mac but with a better connection?
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Sounds like a bad internet connection

Ive tried with a different Internet connection also (tethering with my friend's iPhone connection via Bluetooth) and still no luck.

Btw I'm using osx 10.6.2 with latest iTunes

yea tethering wasnt a good thing for me either yesterday, i had to go and actually get a good connection
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Also I have NO problems reaching the iTunes servers to restore to 3.1.3 or to check any updates whatsoever, it just doesn't want to go through for 4.0 .....

Yeah, it also giving me an error 13 try on 3 machine
    wins xp

Yeah and with error 13 you have no other choices after to restore your device (gets stuck on iTunes logo).

At least on my MacBook I just get the unreachable server message but I don't get forced to restore