+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone OS 4.0 Multitasking On OS 3.x.x?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
now we have all seen apps like ProSwitcher on the iphone 3.xx OS so we know that we can multitask already, im just making this thread to find out if
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Iphone OS 4.0 Multitasking On OS 3.x.x?
    now we have all seen apps like ProSwitcher on the iphone 3.xx OS so we know that we can multitask already, im just making this thread to find out if any devs are working on a multitasking feature that looks like the one we have on the Iphone 4.0 OS.
    I think this would look really good until we finally do get the full iphone 4.0 OS

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

They can do it butt. it will not be as clean and smooth as its integrated in the OS itself. Injecting something into an OS has many other issues appart that it works well. Myself is running Circuitus on my 3G and have to say it runs great but sometimes the phone gets sluggishh..

Firt is that the Hardware is not capable of doing so many things for instance my 3G has not enough memory to push many things together and also the cpu is only 412mhz that doesn`t allow you to push and pull things as the apps require more power.

So any developer can make what you want but if the hardware doesn`t permit it forget it. You cant make a donkey race against a horse that mas more power! something like that