Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Screenshots

Default Screenshots
    Okay so im going to get a 3g from a friend for 100 bucks. Its a great phone and is in good shape. I cant pass it up for 100 dollars. The only thing is he jailbroke it, then restored and now when you press the lock button it takes a screenshot. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is or how i could fix it. I really would appreciate any help you can give me thanks.

Thanks

So, just the lock button, without the home button?

Does the home button work properly? Maybe it's stuck?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Effenpig! For This Useful Post:

mx708 (03-31-2010)

Yea i prbably should have been a bit more clear the home button works fine, and yes just when you push the lock button by itself.

I remember installing a camera app that let you change what you can press to take a photo. U might want to see what apps he has installed and what their settings may be

6. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

mx708 (03-31-2010)

Okay will do that and see if that fixes the problem. Im suppoes to get it tomorrow, im not sayin nothin to him till i get it cause if it gets fixed he'll probably want to up the price.

btw if anyone else has any suggestions i would greatly appreciate it and Ill be sure to hit the thanks button
    Last edited by mx708; 03-31-2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

Also check if he has activator installed. It will be a tab in settings. It lets you assign custom actions to the power and home button, it is possible he as assigned the sleep button to take a screenshot. If so you can easily re-assign it via the preference tab mentioned above.
    If you wanna thank me hit "Thanks" in the lower left of my post. If you would like to follow me on twitter click here