+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Silent Toggle Broken, Auto Silent bypass, but Apps and Games still no sound

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, I had accidentally broken my Iphone 3G silent toggle and I used an application that recommended by the crowd, Auto Silent. It enables me to bypass the silent toggle
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Silent Toggle Broken, Auto Silent bypass, but Apps and Games still no sound
    Hi,

I had accidentally broken my Iphone 3G silent toggle and I used an application that recommended by the crowd, Auto Silent. It enables me to bypass the silent toggle and I'm happy with it.

Unfortunately, my apps and games are still in the problem. They have no sound. Any solution please?

Thanks

Fix the button

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

There are no Apple service centre nearby by area so I'm thinking of overcoming the problem by using application like Auto Silent. Or changing any value of the internal file like springboard to permanently bypass the silent toggle? Any idea?

Thanks

I don't know about ways to work around it, but the parts should only be a few dollars and if you can't do it youdelf you could send it to someone here on the forum who does repairs.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yeah, I know but it is difficult to find the parts in my area. For your information, I'm from Malaysia. Anyway, I'm still finding for the technicians in my area at the same time, if you found any solution to bypass the toggle completely, please kindly inform me.