+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How To Connect To iPhone Springboard via Veency over Bluetooth or Sync Cable

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi All - I've been trying to find an alternate method to connect to my iPhone recently. I change locations a LOT and WiFi isn't avaliable at all of them.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default How To Connect To iPhone Springboard via Veency over Bluetooth or Sync Cable
    Hi All -

I've been trying to find an alternate method to connect to my iPhone recently. I change locations a LOT and WiFi isn't avaliable at all of them. From what I've read, iPhone Tunnel Suite seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.

I'd like to be able to plug my iPhone in via USB cable OR connect via Bluetooth and use Veency and a few other things through it besides the filesystem for which I currently use DiskAID when not in WiFi (even though slow.) I've read that with ITS it's possible by pointing my VNC viewer to the local host (127.0.0.1) after a few settings.

I tried a couple of versions of iPhone Tunnel Suite but never got it to work on my Win7 x64 & JB 3.1.2 3GS. Seems it stopped working after 3.x was introduced.

I know that I can just use Windows to set up an AP or use Connectify, but they aren't consistent and troublesome to set up. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Thanks

i think X64 is where the issues lie, try a 32bit OS instead
    If I've helped you remember to say