Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Insanely Strange problem with usage meter.

Thanks

Default Insanely Strange problem with usage meter.
    So I just finished charging the iPhone I am working on in my sig, and I am using it, playing music, etc, it's performing pretty well, getting a lil hot but fine.
    Then I go check the usage stats and it says:
    USAGE: 3739 DAYS, 19 HOURS
    STANDBY: 3739 DAYS 19 HOURS.
    Is this software related?! The battery is draining semi-quickly, but it has gotten eons better than before. Is this a software issue? Restore in order?

Seriously? No one is helping me...
    Last edited by Mars478; 03-28-2010 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

Thanks

If you advanced the date on the phone it will reflect in the usage stats

Thanks

Oops, you're right! It was like on 1990 or something.
    Wow, I fail.

I am still having problems with the battery on this thing, with a confirmed good battery from the 3G I have used daily. I've also tried the 1400MaH battery that I ordered for this from eBay and it's short as well.
    (The 1400MaH is now in my 3G and is amazingly long.)
    Ideas?
    Last edited by Mars478; 03-28-2010 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)