+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Install App through USB???

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
My unlocked and jailbroken 3Gs has lost its wifi!!! I have read that if I uninstall blacksn0w, the wifi will come back, then I can reinstall blacksn0w to reunlock, and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Install App through USB???
    My unlocked and jailbroken 3Gs has lost its wifi!!! I have read that if I uninstall blacksn0w, the wifi will come back, then I can reinstall blacksn0w to reunlock, and still have wifi, until my phone powers off.

I've been told to uninstall blacksn0w through Cydia, but I don't see blacksn0w in Cydia. . . I remember seeing it in the blackra1n installer app and hope I will be able to uninstall it from there.

However, I uninstalled the blackra1n installer app and am tying to reinstall it onto my phone.

Can I do this through the usb and using iphone explorer???

I can't use 3G, vecause I'm on T-Mobile; I can't use Edge, because I'm not signing up for the service until I see if I can get this resolved.

Thanks

Restore! and blackra1n it again
    If I've helped you remember to say

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

blacksn0w should be in Cydia. If it's not, try adding the repo blackweather and install/uninstall blacksn0w from that (I guess you can't do this if you have no connection at all though).

Do you have mobile terminal/OpenSSH installed? You should be able to uninstall blacksn0w from there.