Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
03-24-2010, 05:54 PM #1
Turn Your iPhone/iPod Touch Into The Ultimate Mini iMac!
What you'll need:
- A jailbroken iPhone or iPod touch. I recommend an iPhone 3GS or iPod Touch 3rd Generation because they are much faster then their predecessors. If you choose to use one of these newer devices, you must have a Non-MC model. If you don't allready have one, you might be able to find one here or you could just "acquire" one from a friends "Oh so secure pocket" if you know what I mean .
- An iClooly iPhone/ iPod Touch stand which can be found here.
- A Apple Bluetooth Keyboard which can be found here.
- An Apple Bluetooth Magic Mouse (Note: The Mighty Mouse is not supported for this) which can be found here.
- Any speakers (optional) can be found here.
- Btstack which is found in the BigBoss Repo in Cydia/Rock (http://apt.bigboss.us.com/repofiles/cydia/)
- BTstack Keyboard which is found in the BigBoss Repo in Cydia/Rock (http://apt.bigboss.us.com/repofiles/cydia/)
- Btstack Mouse which is found in the BigBoss Repo in Cydia/Rock (http://apt.bigboss.us.com/repofiles/cydia/)
- SBRotator which is found in the BigBoss repo in Cydia/Rock (http://apt.bigboss.us.com/repofiles/cydia/)
Stand - $39
Keyboard - $69
Mouse - $69
Btstack - FREE
BTstack Mouse - FREE
BTstack Keyboard - $5
SBRotator - $1.99
Total Price without iPhone/iPod Touch or speakers:
$183.99 plus Shipping/Handling & Tax
If you do this, good luck!
The rest is pictures...
- BTstack Keyboard
- BTstack Mouse
Last edited by Skilfer; 04-06-2010 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Update
03-24-2010, 06:52 PM #2
It will support the upcoming springboardrotator which I would recommend adding to your list above.
Link here: SpringBoard Rotator:Enable SpringBoard To Rotate According The iPhone’s OrientationIf you wanna thank me hit "Thanks" in the lower left of my post. If you would like to follow me on twitter click here
03-25-2010, 05:52 PM #3
03-25-2010, 08:09 PM #4