+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable MMS on 2g FW 3.12

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have a 2g that i got from my brother. It already has 3.1.3 But I haven't been able to find any apps in cydia for 3.1.3 to enable MMS
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Enable MMS on 2g FW 3.12
    I have a 2g that i got from my brother. It already has 3.1.3 But I haven't been able to find any apps in cydia for 3.1.3 to enable MMS on the 2g. I restored the iPhone using the 3.1.2 and got a program that seemed to work great, but I was unable to send MMS. Now, I've googled and i've googled but i'm unable to find a way to fill out my network information. I found a lot of sites that told me to leave the max size blank, but I try to delete it and it keeps popping back up. If someone can give me a step by step re-re-proof version, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Thanks

What carrier are you on? I'm also going to move this to the general iphone chat forum so more can see the post.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm on AT&T. If my iphone already had firmware 3.1.3 Should Restoring it with 3.1.2 Get rid of my problems? Because i tried it and it almost went through. I just kept getting that Red bubble with the !.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

Restore to 3.1.2 and point your iPhone here: help.benm.at/
    If you wanna thank me hit "Thanks" in the lower left of my post. If you would like to follow me on twitter click here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've tried that a couple times after loading the 3.1.2 FW and I get "Invalid Profile: Profile format not recognized." Any suggestions?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xray68p View Post
    I've tried that a couple times after loading the 3.1.2 FW and I get "Invalid Profile: Profile format not recognized." Any suggestions?
    ive got the same thing, i have a qeustion have you switched over from cingular to ATT yet? i havent and thought that may be why its not recognizing... just a thought

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

even if your not on 3.1.3, if you upgraded your baseband than benm.at wont work
    If you wanna thank me hit "Thanks" in the lower left of my post. If you would like to follow me on twitter click here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default My settings
    [/ATTACH]I'm not sure what the baseband is. I think i uploaded screenshots of my "about" screen and my "network" screen. And yes, i have AT&T.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Enable MMS on 2g FW 3.12-iphone1.jpg   Enable MMS on 2g FW 3.12-iphone2.jpg  
    Last edited by xray68p; 03-26-2010 at 02:52 PM.