Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Possibly first iphone website made on iphone!

Default Possibly first iphone website made on iphone!
    Yes you read well ... Today i thought of it and would it be possible?
    I have searched cydia and appstore and found an app called WDS (web dev suite) it is not extremly functional but i used the feautures available and tested all out i have writen my first website on the iphone than i had trouble to upload it on the server i found the ftp on the go client to work well in association with ifile ... I have bought the dpmain over godaddy a wile ago but there is now a mobile app!
    So this whole site was done ON THE IPHONE! Really amaizing stuff! I find this promimsing and i think it could really be worked on!
    It took me about an hour and a half because of the hassle to upload and edit than i just googled a comment box
    that i pasted in and it all works!
    Please do not find this as any kind of advert i really have no point in advertising a pointless site and an 1$ domain -.-this is just a show purpose that it is actualy possible! With more tools to come and inovation of other ppl abd devs i believe this could be an interesting project to work on!

Head on to see
    Sale666 - iWeb

tell me what you think and keep in mind 0% computer was used here! All iphone!

Peace

Is it possible no 1 gives a f that this can be done on the iphone ?
    Last edited by sale666; 03-24-2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Page won't load for me.

Works for me. Pretty neat.

Retry to open damn servers .. I was impressed that it is actualy possible to code and upload such a thing now we need to ask a dev to make an app thats fully functional