+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Megellan GPS car kit and how to hear phone calls over car speakers? thank you

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello everyone. I recently bought a Megellan GPS car kit for my 3GS. I love it and it works great except one thing that bugs me. Is there a way
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Megellan GPS car kit and how to hear phone calls over car speakers? thank you
    Hello everyone. I recently bought a Megellan GPS car kit for my 3GS. I love it and it works great except one thing that bugs me. Is there a way that I can hear a phone conversation over my car speakers? I know the unit has a line out connector, but you are only able to play music through that and not hear your conversation over the car speakers. I hope I am explaining this properly, and hope this isn't a repeat question. Thank you in advance for any help.

Bob s.

I forgot to add I do not want a cheap FM transmitter/modulator. I have heard of a cable that connects to my CD changer port on the back of my factory head unit and connects to my iphone earphone jack? something like that.

Thanks again for any help.

BOB S.
    Last edited by 1 BAD BIRD; 03-18-2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Buy the Jupiter Jack from Billy Mays