+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak Iphone 3gs 3.1.3

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
For all the people who keep asking about jailbreaking 3gs with firmware 3.1.3! I did a search on this forum for jailbreaking 3gs 3.1.3 and got a thousand hits! First
    My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Jailbreak Iphone 3gs 3.1.3
    For all the people who keep asking about jailbreaking 3gs with firmware 3.1.3!

I did a search on this forum for jailbreaking 3gs 3.1.3 and got a thousand hits!

First search then read then ask! But ask if you still do not understand!

I feel sure that after you read ALL one thousand hits you will know the answer!

I am a newbie hear and did a lot of searching and reading here and I have found just about all my answers!

Its just that everyday its seems the same "I accidently updated my 3gs to 3.1.3 and need to know if there is anyway I can jailbreak my iphone!

I have a 3gs old boot rom and when I jailbroke it I had read oh so many post here and read all the guides and was still scared to hook my iphone to my computer!

With the post I read HERE I had everything I needed in place before I hooked my phone to the computer!

Directions printed in front of me all the files I needed!

I took one Xanax and a double Crown and Coke and was still nervious!

I followed the instructions to a T and everything worked just like it was supposed to, perfect!

I don't want to tell newbies not to ask questions but do a search first!

The one thing the ole timers states was do not get into a big hurry and do not upgrade to A**les firmware through Itunes other than when jailbreaking and only the way you are instructed!

Not trying to offend newbies just help as I am still a NEWBIE myself!

Area51
    Last edited by area51crypto; 03-10-2010 at 04:10 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Thank you. And yes, if everyone would just use the search function, the forums wouldn't be cluttered with people telling about their accidental upgrade to 3.1.3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dhamien For This Useful Post:

area51crypto (03-11-2010)