Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP!! Had to restore to 3.1.3!!!

Question HELP!! Had to restore to 3.1.3!!!
    Ok, heres the deal. I had my phone get stuck on the Apple logo with the spinning wheel of death for about 10 minutes. Then it would shut off and try to reboot and get stuck at the Apple logo and wheel again and just keep repeating. I could not get it into recovery mode. iTunes did not recognize it either. So as I was trying to get it into recovery mode anyway possible, it did and it said to connect to iTunes. So I did and restored it. But to 3.1.3! Do I have a chance in hell to jailbreak it again? I have all my SHSH's on Cydia. I don't care about unlock, I have ATT. So that doesn't matter. I just need to be pointed in the right direction to jailbreak it again.I am on Vista with a 3GS. My version is 3.1.3 (7E18) and my carrier says ATT 5.6 and my firmware says 05.12.01.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

These are the instructions from Saurik himself. It should be all you need to know.

Caching Apple's Signature Server - Jay Freeman (saurik)

You could also do some searching. Your question has actually been well-covered in a lot of threads.

Thanks

If you have your 3.1.2 SHSH files, then downgrade using the guide from Saurik.