+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No sound from iphone, unable to hear songs or videos with out earphones, please help.

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I'm unable to hear anything, except calls, on my iphone. I used to be able to listen to my downloaded music and videos without my earphones, now I'm unable to.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default No sound from iphone, unable to hear songs or videos with out earphones, please help.
    I'm unable to hear anything, except calls, on my iphone. I used to be able to listen to my downloaded music and videos without my earphones, now I'm unable to. What's going on? How can I fix it.

Another question I'm also unable to view youtube.

And last when I try to download and run blackra1n to reboot my iphone I'm unable to. It does download to my desktop, but when opened and I click make it rain a dialog box opens saying, blackra1n.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. So I'm stuck there, and its getting frustrated. I'm to the point where I'm starting to hate my phone, and want to get rid of it!

Can someone help me please! Very much appreciated.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

if you have installed anything from cydia recently try uninstalling, if all else fails a restore never hurt anybody, just use and older version of itunes so you can install an older version of the firmware
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!