+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is anyone else sick and tired of Job's crap?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I'm not knocking but this is getting seriously out of hand. I have lost all my faith in apple, and the only reason i don't sell my ipod touch is
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Is anyone else sick and tired of Job's crap?
    I'm not knocking but this is getting seriously out of hand. I have lost all my faith in apple, and the only reason i don't sell my ipod touch is for apps and the music storage. Ipad? Ok sure, why not. After it's jailbroken it might be pretty cool. Unable to downgrade from 3.1.3? OK so you don't like jailbreaking even though that's why many people even still use an iphone (that i know), I understand. I will never update anyway, so it's cool. Ban some important people in the JB community? Ok so that's a bit much don't you think.
    And this is the tip of the iceberg for me, suing HTC over google's operating system, because you are scared. Yes, it's fear, because look at all the other companies that are in the same violations that Apple let go.
    I'm not flaming here, but to me this is far far far too much. I'm not saying this because I'm a android fanboy or anything, but the way Jobs is treating the apple community lately is a bit too much for me.

No offense.

Thanks

why does it matter?

motorola is suing RIM (blackberry) and they might get banned from the US because it violates their patents. why don't you complain about that. the business world is rough. companies sue each other for silly reasons every day.

oh yeah, you weren't complaining when Nokia tried to get Apple banned from selling phones a month or two ago.

I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008

Thanks

One word that sums up your ehole post, it's also the answer to your complaint.

MONEY