+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Known iPhone slower downers

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Nice title, right?! I was wondering what are the known things that will slow an iPhone down. Any particular popular apps? How about winterboard or even just themes? I don't
    Thanks

Default Known iPhone slower downers
    Nice title, right?!

I was wondering what are the known things that will slow an iPhone down. Any particular popular apps? How about winterboard or even just themes? I don't really understand how any of these things work, so......

I have a 3g and it seemed to slow down. I think it was around the time I added some themes. For instance if I were to hit settings, it might sit on a blank screen for 2 or 3 seconds. Maybe this is normal. I don't know.

I only have abot 25 apps, no music , and about 40 pics

any thoughts?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Man, wish you would have put a question mark in your title! I got all excited thinink u had all the answers. Lol. I'm looking into this myself. Ofcourse there are the launch daemons and Lang. packs. But there is more to it...seems like if you don't respring/reboot ever so often my ram is less than half.

I did daemons and some Lang packs not noticing any improvement. I havnt ran the code on my apps