+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vibrate Settings Missing...

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi. I resetted my iphone network settings to try and attempt to fix my mms send failures. It didn't work and has worked before for me. Some site said to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Vibrate Settings Missing...
    Hi. I resetted my iphone network settings to try and attempt to fix my mms send failures. It didn't work and has worked before for me. Some site said to Reset All Settings. I did so because I was getting annoyed. I soon found out I shouldn't have.

Anyways, after it rebooted all my mods were gone and apps were all over the place. It's back to normal iphone.

After the long process of fixing everything.

I FIND THAT MY VIBRATE SETTINGS under Settings>Sounds are missing for silent and ring mode. only ring mode is available but with no vibrate setting!

iPhone 3G, Firmware 3.1.2

How can I fix this without restoring my iphone as my backup is old. Can I just restore some files over OpenSSH, question is what files?
    Last edited by jeffreyli801; 03-02-2010 at 11:50 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Alrite please tell me u have found the answer ?!?! I need my vibrate settings back basically same exact scenario

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unfortunately, I have just restored my iPhone to 3.1.2 firmware and rejailbroke it. (ALSO BACKUP YOUR PHONE FOR pictures and contacts before restore!) In this case, Rock helps a lot with restoring your mods (free). and SpringBack (forgot if it was free) I believe it's called helps with restoring apps to same position.

Goodluck. Cause I couldn't figure out why it gone missing and how to fix it. This helped clear up your phone though (YOU LOSE ALL DATA ON YOUR PHONE!) and just helps you take that step of ridding apps you don't use but want to keep.

-Jeff