Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Way

Default Best Way
    What's the best way to listen to your iPhone in your car? I know I can spend hundred+ to get a car radio set up that I might be able to hook my iphone up to, or a FM transmitter as a cheap, yet faulty, solution. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

I use a FM transmitter to listen to songs from my iPhone. Works well; depending on what one you got you can charge at the same time.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

If you have a tape player in your car you can use this, I have three of them and they work fantastic.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Audio-Cassette-Adapter-Black/dp/B001F9DJOO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1268584351&sr =8-3]Amazon.com: Universal Car Audio Cassette Adapter, Black: Electronics[/ame]
    If you wanna thank me hit "Thanks" in the lower left of my post. If you would like to follow me on twitter click here

I would recommend the FM transmitter below. Not only is it simple, and if you use the smart scan button it will find you a good station to use, it also can be used to charge your phone at the same time. I have it, and love it...

Griffin Technology: iTrip Auto Universal Plus - FM Transmitter and Car Charger